Our Top Posts for 2012Posted: January 2, 2012
10. Strategies in the new European barter economy.
9. Tom Friedman: Why bubbles are far-sighted industrial policy when undertaken by bureaucrats.
8. Radical-disruptive-agile-entrepreneurial strategy implications of thought-controlled smartphones.
7. The Rose Bowl as case-discussion classroom: UCLA’s innovative response to online MBA competition.
6. Sorry we got WordPress shut down with that link to one of Russ’s videos—#!%& SOPA.
5. Harvard Business School replaces Ohio as the Cradle of Presidents.
4. Cuneiform Case Studies–archaeologists discover Babylonian analysis of the five forces. (“Gilgamesh had a decision to make…”)
3. “Sustainability” voted official cant word of the decade by the Academy of BS.
2. Facebook’s decision to display users’ Social Security numbers–bid for ad revenue or is Zuckerberg now just screwing with us for fun?
1. New SEC and FASB regulations on precise use of strategy and business buzzwords create “analyst apocalypse” and “consulting catastrophe.”