Strategy Resources from Around the Web
Posted: October 13, 2011 Filed under: links
Here are some strategy-related resources and links from around the web:
- the BPS strategy teaching toolkit compiled by Mason Carpenter.
- the Business Policy and Strategy (BPS) division of the Academy of Management.
- some videos (from the above site) on the basics of strategy – by Jay Barney, Michael Porter, and many others.
- Also, BPS has strategy syllabi (for undergrad, MBA and PhD courses).
- The pink journal, Strategic Management Journal.
- There’s an active #strategy hashtag on twitter (it’s also featured on our sidebar).
- Mike Ryall’s strategy research initiative (including a strategy reader).
- Strategic Management Society website: newsletter, journal links, and some initiative (including the SMS certification initiative).
- Harvard Business Review website (lots of resources, cases, blogs etc). Here are some HBR posts by Freek Vermeulen.
- There’s a relatively active open innovation research/practitioner community at openinnovation.net.
- McKinsey Quarterly and McKinsey-related stuff.
- Some blogs: of course the aforementioned Organizations & Markets, and Dick Rumelt’s Strategy Land.
Those are a few strategy-related links that quickly came to mind. We’ll surely add others. If you happen upon this post – feel free to add additional links into the comments.